Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Terpinolene
30 in – 78 in
1 – 3
8 – 9 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Pineapple Kush Feminized
Romeo Mayo, Customer
Romeo Mayo, Customer
BUY Pineapple Kush Feminized Seeds
Pineapple Kush origin
Are you looking for perfect bled Indica hybrid seeds? Then Pineapple Kush are your seeds . Pineapple Kush is bred from two high variety cannabis breeds which are the parent variant Pineapple and hybrid OG Kush. The cultivar appeared first in California in the early 90s and is a heavily Indica dominant variant.
Feminized Pineapple Kush overview
Pineapple Kush is favorable for both indoor and outdoor environments and has a speedy growth.
Description of Feminized Pineapple Kush seeds
Pineapple Kush seeds have buds that exhibit brown, green colors and are covered with amber crystals. The plant has fast growth and high yields. Pineapple Kush Feminized contains a combined 30% Sativa and 70% Indica. Pineapple Kush outdoor yield goes up to 550 grams for every plant growing up to a height of 180cm. Pineapple Kush seeds have a low level of CBD.
Germinating Pineapple Kush Feminized seeds
Due to their excellent genetics, Feminized pineapple Kush seeds are regarded as top-shelf seeds. It requires good conditions of warm and temperate climate. It is recommended to grow these Pineapple Kush seeds in a well-controlled environment using the paper towel method. This method is easy and effective, giving maximum yield. Here are the steps to successfully germinate Pineapple Kush seeds.
- Source all the materials you require. This includes buying seeds from Premium cultivators, get a paper towel, water, a plate, and tweezers.
- Soak the paper towel in water until it is completely wet.
- Place the wet paper towel on the plate.
- Take the Pineapple Kush seeds, place them on the wet paper towel, and ensure they are 0ne inch apart.
- Use an extra paper towel to cover the seeds. Ensure they absorb enough water until they are damp.
- Place the seeds in a dark place away from direct sunlight and a bit warm.
- Ensure there is water remaining on the plate by lifting the paper tower to inspect. This helps to keep the seeds humid.
- Ensure to check the seeds regularly to see if they are germinating. They take approximately 20-10 hours to sprout.
- Once the seeds have germinated, transfer them to your desired planting area. Ensure the site is well prepared and your soil is damp enough to provide enough moisture to the seedlings.
Growing of Pineapple Kush Feminized seeds
Newcomers may find it moderately difficult to grow Pineapple Kush. From its skunk smelly to ultimate care may become challenging to some. Pineapple Kush seeds grow well in an indoor setup. Here the temperatures should be high to ensure humidity remains low. The essence of keeping the humidity low is to prevent the plant from experiencing bud rot. Bud rot may also occur due to poor ventilation, mild temperatures, and dense foliage. Pineapple kush, an Indica dominant, usually has a high chance of experiencing bud rot and requires increased attention. Pruning is recommended to increase airflow and reduce moisture intake. Watering should also be done in the morning.
It would be best to feed your Pineapple Kush with nutrients during the vegetative stage until it reaches the flowering stage. Also, to get a perfect coloring on your Pineapple Kush, ensure immediately after harvesting, you take them direct to their drying racks. Pineapple Kush flowering time takes approximately 7-9 weeks.
Feminized Pineapple Kush FAQs
How long does Pineapple Kush take to flower?
This Feminized plant flowers after 7-9 weeks.
How long do Feminized Pineapple Kush seeds take to germinate?
On average, feminized Pineapple Kush seeds take between 20-120 hours to germinate.
How long does Feminized Pineapple Kush take to grow?
It takes 7-9 weeks for Pineapple Kush seeds to yield between 500 and 550 g/m2
Where can you purchase pineapple Kush seeds?
To get quality Pineapple Kush seeds that give you a guarantee, Premium Cultivators have got you covered. Visit the website to buy good quality and viable seeds.
Similar to this strain
Pineapple Kush Feminized Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!