Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
30 in – 78 in
1 – 3
7 – 8 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
King Louis Autoflower
Fletcher Marshall, Customer
Fletcher Marshall, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY King Louis Autoflower Seeds
King Louis Auto origin
King Louis Auto cannabis was developed by crossing the iconic OG Kush and the multiple, award-winning LA Confidential varieties. It is, without a doubt, a noble breed, as evidenced by its royal heritage.
In addition to its amazing genetics, it has a strong cannabinoid concentration.
Germinating King Louis Auto seeds
There are numerous methods that one can use to germinate cannabis seeds. Nevertheless, here at Premium Cultivars, we suggest using the ‘Paper Towel’ method. Follow this guide for an outlook on how to employ this germination technique:
- Collect the items you will need, including your autoflowering king louis auto seeds, purified water, paper towels, 2 plates, and tweezers.
- Dip the paper towels in water and wring them to drain out the excess- you should work with moist and NOT wet towels.
- Place one towel on the plate and begin placing your seeds.
- Arrange them carefully, ensuring that you leave some space (approximately an inch) between them.
- Place the other moist paper towel on top of the seeds. Before covering, ensure you check that there is no excess water on the plate.
- Cover the seeds with the second plate so that it creates a ‘dome-like’ shape.
- It is time to wait; leave your seeds for one to three days in a dark, warm environment.
- Every day, check your seeds to ensure they do not dry as this would stall their germination process. If required, sprinkle some water to add the much-needed moisture.
- By the third day, you should notice a taproot emerge on your seeds. Now, you can use your tweezers to transplant them to your ideal growing medium.
Growing King Louis Auto seeds
With King Louis Auto seeds, you have the choice of growing outdoors or indoors. However, it is not the simplest strain to develop. Thus, it is best to try other strains first to gain some experience.
Cultivating outside, if you have private land space, also necessitates living in a sunny and dry region. If you are growing it outside, ensure the temperature is between 68- and 80-degrees Fahrenheit during the day.
By late September or early October, King Louis Auto will be ready for harvest. Whereas flowering takes between 8-9 weeks, some cultivators prefer to harvest it as soon as possible since it still produces a high yield. Nonetheless, holding an additional week helps bring out the sweet pine aroma for which it is renowned.
If you want to cultivate this hybrid indoors, Employ a hydroponics system. The Sea of Green (SOG) or Screen of Green (SCROG) approaches work well with Autoflowering King Louis seeds. You may cycle your cannabis garden by training your plants and forcing them to bloom slightly earlier.
Cultivating King Louis Auto seeds indoors also provides the advantage of shielding them from adverse weather. Excessive humidity outside can cause mold to grow on your cannabis, so be cautious. It is a demanding strain; hence plenty of nitrogen, Magnesium, Calcium, and Phosphorus should be fed during the vegetative stage.
Your outdoor harvest per plant should be approximately 21 ounces. It produces 18 ounces per square meter when cultivated indoors, but you could increase it by adding more carbon dioxide to the grow room.
Autoflowering King Louis seeds
Novice and seasoned cultivators alike could benefit from the efficiency and distinct growth characteristics of auto king louis seeds from Premium Cultivars. These seeds create plants that blossom on their own. Therefore, gardeners do not have to modify the light schedule to start and sustain the flowering cycle, as they would with feminized photoperiod cannabis seeds.
Besides, autoflowers also take a lot less time to mature. Upon sprouting, your autoflowering king louis cannabis should be ready for harvesting in as little as 8 weeks. What’s more, king louis auto develops into a relatively compact plant, making it ideal for indoor gardening.
King Louis Auto FAQs
How long does King Louis Auto take to germinate?
Under ideal conditions, autoflowering king louis cannabis seeds will take about 1-3 days to germinate.
What is the King Louis Auto flower time?
The flowering time of King Louis Auto is approximately 8-9 weeks.
How long does it take King Louis Auto to grow?
From seed to harvest, your autoflowering king louis cannabis seeds will take 55-65 days.
Does King Louis Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
King Louis Auto thrives inside in a hydroponic arrangement. Employ SCROG (Screen of green) or SOG (sea of green) approach.
How tall does King Louis Auto grow?
King louis auto develops to a medium height of between 30 and 78 inches.
Where is the best place to buy King Louis Auto in the USA?
Not all online cannabis stores selling autoflowering seeds are trustworthy. Buying high-quality cannabis seeds requires only using reputed seed banks and sources. Premium Cultivars is an excellent example of a trustworthy and dependable seedstore that sells only the best autoflower seeds. To get started on this journey, buy your autoflowering king louis cannabis seeds from Premium Cultivars!
Are there any other names for King Louis Auto?
King Louis Auto is also popularly known as ‘Louis XIII Kush’ or ‘King Louis.’
King Louis Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!