Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
30 in – 78 in
1 – 3
8 – 9 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
BUY King Louis Feminized Seeds
King Louis Feminized Cannabis Seeds
When crossing OG Kush with LA Confidential, you get King Louis, an Indica cannabis variety. Even though its namesake was known for creating fashionable wigs for French nobility, in Southern California, the moniker will conjure up images of a prominent Indica-dominant variety.
Germinating King Louis Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Premium Cultivars advocates for the paper towel technique for germination of King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds, but you can use whichever method you want. The paper towel technique is really simple, requiring no more than ten steps to complete.
Here’s a brief instruction on germinating King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds using the paper towel technique.
- Preparation: To begin, growers will need King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds and a few other essentials like paper towels, tweezers, and plates.
- Put paper towels in water and let them soak for a couple of minutes. Remove any remaining water by wringing out the paper towels.
- Put a paper towel on the plate and leave the other one nearby if you need it later.
- King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds should be placed on a towel for easy access. Each cannabis seed should be spaced out by around one inch.
- Cover the seeds with the second towel – Place the second towel on top of the seeds. If necessary, add more water, but watch out not to make it too moist.
- Lift the paper towels to see if there is any standing water on the plate beneath them to check for extra moisture.
- Dispose of the plate in a cabinet or drawer. Any warm, dark location would do.
- Ensure the seeds are kept wet and never allowed to dry out before leaving them for 20-120 hours.
- After the King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds have sprouted, it’s time to plant them in potting soil.
Growing King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds
King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds can be grown indoors (in a grow tent or room) or outdoors (in a greenhouse or garden). The King Louis Feminized Cannabis seeds are moderately challenging to grow. These plants are strong yielders, so be prepared to get the most out of your King Louis purchases if you choose to cultivate them.
These seeds can be grown in soil. Soil should be nutrient-rich, well-aerated, and draining regardless of the kind you choose. Similarly, if you decide to raise the King Louis seeds, you’ll have to be sure to give them enough water so that they may flourish. Ensure to water them after every 1-3 days. To avoid withering, yellowing, or curling downwards, don’t overwater your plants. It would help if you watered your plants regularly, but not excessively. Even though these seeds can withstand high humidity levels, they may become dry and wither if conditions get very hot.
King Louis Feminized Seeds FAQs
How long does King Louis Feminized take to germinate?
As long as you keep the King Louis Feminized seeds in the dark, moist place, they should sprout within 72 hours of being soaked.
What is the King Louis Feminized flower time?
This variety usually starts flowering between weeks 7-9.
How long does it take for King Louis Feminized to grow?
These seeds’ growth begins as soon as they are sown and continues for many weeks until they are ready to harvest.
Does King Louis Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
You should cultivate the King Louis seeds in nutrient-rich, well-aerated, well-draining soil if you want them to be healthy.
How tall does King Louis Feminized grow?
Expect these seeds to grow between 30-78 inches.
Where is the best place to buy King Louis Feminized in the USA?
Premium Cultivars, the greatest seed bank in the United States, has the best King Louis Feminized seeds. Premium sells feminized King Louis in various sizes, and if you are looking to buy in quantity, they provide wholesale cannabis. You can rely on Premium Cultivars for the highest-quality seeds on the market.
Are there any other names for King Louis Feminized?
Yes, the King Louis seeds are also known as King Louis XIII or Louis XIII Kush.
Similar to this strain
King Louis Feminized Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!