Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
AK-47 Autoflower Strain Seeds
Denisse Maxwell, Customer
Denisse Maxwell, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
AK-47 Autoflower Strain Profile
44 reviews for AK-47 Autoflower
Ak-47 Auto seeds origin.
The Ak-47 Auto Cannabis has a catchy name and leaves many wondering how it got the title. This cannabis variety is believed to have originated way back in the ’70s. It is a hybrid that gained popularity by crossing other Columbian, Thai, Mexican and Afghani variants. However, it was further enhanced in the early ’90s at Amsterdam by a Biology major who had initially identified a variant that had no name. He further researched and created it and eventually made it available for purchase on his internet site by the late ’90s. Ak-47 Auto was a popular variety of cannabis in the market and is currently among the highly purchased seeds in various countries worldwide and is a ‘must try’ for any consumers out there.
Germinating Ak-47 Auto seeds
The first step to achieve excellent yields is the germination process. A first-time grower of AK-47 Auto seeds can achieve great results by following the suitable methods and steps. You can use various germination methods, but the paper-towel way is the most preferred. The following is a step by step guide about this method:
- Collect the various needed supplies and materials required for the germination process. These materials include Paper-towels, Ak-47 Auto seeds, Two plates, a pair of tweezers, and water.
- Arrange 2 to 3 layers of paper towels on one of the plates. You don’t want to use more miniature paper towels, and this is because they might not hold enough water. Also, ensure that no corner of the paper towels is peaking out of the plate because it might dry up.
- Sprinkle or add water to the paper towels to soak them up all around and make them damp. After ensuring the towels are wet enough, place the Ak-47 Auto seeds on top of the towels gently.
- Add a paper towel on top of the seeds; use one paper towel to allow visibility and ease when checking on the seeds. Also, ensure the paper towel on top is moist and wet.
- Cover the top with the other remaining plate to lock in the moisture and reduce light intensity on the seeds. Transfer the whole set to a warm and dark place, preferably inside a drawer or a cabinet. This will ensure the seeds meet the right condition for their germination.
- Check on the seedlings every 12 to 15 hours to ensure the towels are still moist and warm and set up perfectly. Also, do so to check up on their progress. The Ak-47 Auto seeds often sprout in 2 to 3 days, depending on the conditions of their germinating environment.
- After the stipulated time has passed and the seeds have sprouted, they can be transferred into a new place to grow. Take the top towel off gently so as not to destroy or ruin the sprouted seedlings. At this point, the roots are visible, having popped out of the seed shell.
- Use the tweezers to transfer the seedling gently into their growing space, either in a soil container indoors or outdoors. Punch a hole in the soil and then place seedling inside it with the popping root facing down into the soil
- Water it cautiously to ensure it does not suffocate the young seedlings. The Ak-47 seedlings should take around 7 to 9 days before the shoot pops up above the soil.
Growing of AK-47 Auto seeds
Growing Ak-47 Auto seeds varies from a choice of outdoor and indoor setups. However, an indoor setup is more suitable because it gives more flexibility in observing it and controlling the conditions that the plants need to grow in. The flowering time for the Ak-47 Auto seeds usually is 7 to 9 weeks. The ideal climate for growing the Ak-47 Auto seeds is warm and dry. A nurturing environment is critically required for high-quality buds and high yields. These seeds produce higher quality buds and yields indoors compared to outdoors. The Ak-47 Auto is commonly harvested in mid-October because this is usually a good time. A first-time grower should always consult experienced growers on harvesting times for various cannabis seeds.
Ak-47 Auto Cannabis FAQs
How long does Ak-47 take to grow and mature fully?
It takes around 9 to 10 weeks after planting for Ak-47 Auto to fully mature and prepare for harvest.
Does Ak-47 Auto have a nickname?
Yes, Ak-47 Auto is commonly known as ‘one hit wonder.’
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
Really happy with this purchase, my plants turned out great and the yields were impressive.
I’m a loyal customer and will continue to be, love their selection and the way my plants turn out.
Love the variety of strains available, can’t wait to try them all.
Fast delivery and great selection of strains, plants are growing like crazy!