Myrcene, Pinene, Terpinolene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Lemon Haze Strain Seeds
Dayanara Mathis, Customer
Dayanara Mathis, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Lemon Haze Strain Profile
52 reviews for Lemon Haze
Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds Origin
Lemon Skunk and Silver Haze are the parents of Lemon Haze, which is what you get when you cross the two. They have amber hairs on the trichomes that give them a yellow hue.
Germinating Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Premium cultivars advocate Lemon Haze Feminized cannabis seeds be germinated using the paper towel method. Below are the steps to be followed with this method:
- You’ll need gardening tools like gloves and plates if you want to grow your own Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds at home.
- Soak some paper towels in water for a few minutes before you start cleaning. Remove wet paper towels by ringing them out.
- To avoid having to go looking for a paper towel later, keep two on hand.
- Using a piece of cloth, distribute your Lemon Haze Seeds. For optimum results, place the cannabis seeds one inch apart.
- After that, cover the seeds with the first cloth. If necessary, add more water, but be cautious not to overdo it.
- Lift the paper towels to examine any standing water on the plate below them to check for further moisture.
- As soon as you’re done using the plate, put it away in a cabinet or drawer. The only thing that matters is that you’re somewhere warm and dark.
- Maintain a constant moisture level in the seeds for the first 20 to 120 hours of germination to avoid drying them out. Don’t be afraid to keep an eye out for anything unusual.
- Seedlings have sprouted; it is time to plant your Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds in soil.
Growing Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
It is possible to cultivate Lemon Haze seeds both indoors and outdoors because they are high-quality cannabis seeds. These Feminized Seeds have a blooming duration of 10-12 weeks. The increasing resilience of these cannabis seeds makes them the preferred choice of most growers.
Depending on the growing circumstances, the Lemon Haze Seeds can yield anywhere from ordinary to above average. Lemon Haze Seeds thrive in warm, humid climates with lots of sunshine. Outdoor growth allows the Lemon Haze Seeds to reach a maximum height of 78 inches, while indoor growing limits them to a minimum of 30 inches.
Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds FAQs
How long does Lemon Haze Feminized take to germinate?
After 72 hours of soaking, the Lemon Haze Feminized Seeds should germinate if kept in the dark, moist locations.
What is the Lemon Haze Feminized flower time?
These seeds bloom between 10-12 weeks after planting.
How long does it take Lemon Haze Feminized to grow?
As soon as they are planted, these seedlings begin developing quickly and last for a few weeks until they are ready for harvesting.
Does Lemon Haze Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Your Lemon Haze will thrive in well-drained soil with plenty of nutrients and plenty of air circulation.
How tall does Lemon Haze Feminized grow?
You may expect your plant to proliferate, but it won’t exceed 78 inches.
Where is the best place to buy Lemon Haze Feminized in the USA?
Premium Cultivars, the largest seed bank in the United States, has the best Lemon Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds available today. Luckily Lemon Haze Feminized comes in various sizes, and wholesale cannabis is available.
Are there any other names for Lemon Haze Feminized?
No, there aren’t other names for these cannabis seeds.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
I couldn’t be happier with the results from these seeds, huge yields and vigorous growth.
I’ve tried several other seed banks but this one is the best by far.
I’m so impressed with this strain, got a big harvest and the quality is fantastic.
Excellent selection of strains, customer service was helpful. Delivery was discreet and on time.