Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Terpinolene
> 78 in
1 – 3
7 – 8 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds
Jack Herer Auto Cannabis seeds Origin
Jack Herer Auto seeds have their origin in Holland and were bred in the mid-90s. These cannabis seeds crossbreed between Northern Lights and Haze, giving the seeds strong genes and remarkable growth. They earn their name from Jack Herer, a famous author of The Emperor Wears No Clothes who also doubled up as a cannabis activist.
Jack Herer Auto seeds General Details.
Even though the seeds do not grow tall like other Sativa seeds, they yield exceptionally. They are characterized by long and giant flowers containing huge pistils across the buds. These cannabis seeds are easy to grow, and growers can cultivate them indoors or outdoors and expect high yields.
Germinating Jack Herer Auto seeds
Jack Herer Auto cannabis seeds are easy to germinate. Growers are expected to follow the proper procedures that will make the seeds attain a hundred percent germination. Premium Cultivars recommend growers use the paper towel method to germinate Jack Herer Auto seeds. Below is a guide on using the paper towel method to germinate Jack Herer Auto seeds successfully.
- Select the materials you require for the process. They include; quality Jack Herer Auto seeds, clean water, a Paper towel, tweezers, and a plate.
- Dip the paper towel in water until it is damp and ensure no excess water.
- Put the wet paper towel on the plate
- Place your Jack Herer Auto seeds on the paper towel. Ensure you maintain a one-inch distance between the seeds.
- Using the extra paper towel, cover the seeds. Add extra water if required to make the seeds moist.
- Inspect the plate to ensure there is no excess water beneath.
- Put the place in a drawer or cupboard where there is warmth and darkness.
- Give the seeds time of between 20 to 120 hours. Ensure you check them regularly and never allow them to dry up.
- Once the Jack Herer Auto seeds have germinated, move them to your planting space which must be well prepared to ensure maximum growth and excellent yields.
Growing of Jack Herer Auto seeds
Jack Herer Auto cannabis seeds are easy to grow and therefore, beginners can rely on these seeds. They grow and produce exceptional yields in an indoor and outdoor environment. These seeds are characterized by long and fat buds that are coated by bright orange hairs. They are very resistant to pests and can tolerate harsh conditions such as overwatering or using little nutrients. The seeds take 7 to 9 weeks to flower. Indoor growers can expect a harvest of up to 400g/m2 which can rise to a staggering 700g/m2 for seasoned growers. Conversely, outdoor growers can get up to 500g/m2 per plant.
The seed will grow in organic soil but achieve the best yields from hydroponic growth conditions. The seeds are ready for harvesting at the end of October.
Jack Herer Auto seeds FAQs
How long do Jack Herer Auto seeds take to germinate?
It takes approximately 20-120hours for Jack Herer Auto seeds to germinate.
How long do Jack Herer Auto seeds take to flower?
Jack Herer Auto cannabis seeds take around 7-9 weeks to flower.
How long do Jack Herer Auto Cannabis seeds take to grow?
Jack Herer Auto seeds take 7-9 weeks to flower and yield between 400 and500 g/m2 per plant.
Do Jack Herer Auto seeds grow better in hydro or soil?
Jack Herer Auto seeds grow well in hydroponic.
How tall do Jack Herer Auto Cannabis seeds grow?
Jack Herer Auto seeds grow to a height of between 80-100cm.
Where can you purchase Jack Herer Auto seeds in the USA?
You can buy the best Jack Herer Auto seeds at Premium Cultivars.
Are there other names for Jack Herer Auto seeds?
Jack Herer Auto seeds do not go by any other name.
Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!