Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
|Strain Type|| |
7 – 9 weeks
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Platinum OG Autoflower Strain Seeds
Destiny Kaufman, Customer
Destiny Kaufman, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Platinum OG Autoflower Strain Profile
30 reviews for Platinum OG Autoflower
Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds Origin
Platinum OG’s value is comparable to that of the metal it is named after. As one of the “heaviest” hybrid varieties available, this Indica-dominant hybrid makes a strong claim for itself. Platinum OG is thought to be a cross between Master Kush and OG Kush, as well as an unidentified third parent. Flowers are bright lime green and full-bodied, with noticeable orange hairs and a platinum sheen.
Germinating Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds
Premium Cultivars recommends using the paper towel technique to germinate the Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds. You can excel in this method by following these nine easy steps.
- To grow Platinum OG Auto cannabis Seeds at home, you’ll need gardening equipment like gloves and plates.
- Before cleaning, soak a few paper towels in water and use them instead. The wet paper towels may be disposed of by ringing them out.
- Always have a roll of paper towels on hand in case you run out of the current roll.
- Distribute your Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds using a piece of fabric. It would help if you spaced cannabis seeds approximately one inch apart for the best results.
- Gently cover the seeds with the second cloth using the first towel. Add additional water if necessary, but be careful not to add too much.
- To check for more moisture, lift the paper towels and look at any standing water on the plate underneath.
- Put the plate away in a cupboard or drawer after you’re finished using it. It doesn’t matter where you go as long as it’s warm and dark.
- During the first 20 to 120 hours of germination, maintain a consistent moisture level in the seeds to prevent them from drying out.
- After sprouting, it is time to put your Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds in potting soil.
Growing Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds
For those who prefer indoors over the great outdoors environment, you can cultivate your Platinum OG seeds in confined spaces as well. When you’re indoors, you have more control over factors like light and water. In contrast, raising it outside is simple and may be done at any time of the year. Platinum OG Auto Seeds are significantly easy to grow, so even beginners should be okay without any help whatsoever. Moreover, If you choose to plant the Platinum OG Auto Seeds, the yield will be more than sufficient, and you may harvest rapidly throughout the year so that the investment will be well worth it.
Choose a potting soil that’s low in nutrients yet light and airy. You’ll need a potting mix that has two parts peat moss, one part perlite, and one-half vermiculite. Platinum OG can also perform well in a tiny growing area because of its adaptability. You’ll need an 11-liter cloth container if you don’t have enough soil mixture. Move seedlings 1–2 weeks old to their permanent home using a germination tray; alternatively, direct-sow seeds straight into the final container.
Although the Platinum OG Auto cannabis plant is tough, it grows well in particular temperatures and humidity levels. Assess your degree of achievement by considering the criteria listed below:
- Ideally, the room should be between 18°C and 21°C in temperature.
- It is recommended that humidity levels range between 50 and 60% during the vegetative stage and 40% or higher humidity levels during blooming.
Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds FAQs
How long does Platinum OG Auto take to germinate?
Platinum OG Auto Cannabis Seeds will germinate in 72 hours if kept in the dark, moist environment.
What is the Platinum OG Auto flower time?
Your Platinum OG Auto should flower between 7-9 weeks.
How long does it take for Platinum OG Auto to grow?
You only need to give these seedlings a couple of weeks to grow and prepare for harvesting before you know it.
Does Platinum OG Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
The soil has a distinct advantage over hydro when it comes to energy generation. It would help if you chose a low-nutrition option that is light and breezy. Furthermore, Platinum OG Auto’s cannabis adaptability makes it a good choice for small-scale growers.
How tall does Platinum OG Auto grow?
The Platinum OG Auto breed has a height range of 30 to 78 inches, ideal for confined areas. Due to their ability to blend in, they’re perfect for growers that want to maintain a low profile.
Where is the best place to buy Platinum OG Auto in the USA?
If you want to buy any variety, including Platinum OG Auto, you need to do so from a reputable provider, and Premium Cultivars got you covered in that respect. It’s not only the largest seed bank in the whole of the United States but also has high-quality seeds. Whatever amount you want, Premium Cultivar will provide at affordable and friendly prices.
Are there any other names for Platinum OG Auto?
No, there are no other names for this variety.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
I’ve been ordering from this seed bank for years and I’ve never been disappointed. This latest strain is no exception – big yields and top-notch quality.
Couldn’t be happier with the quality of the seeds and customer service.
The customer service team is always there to help with any questions
I had a successful first grow with these seeds, the growth was easy and the yields were abundant.