Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Terpinolene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Silver Haze Autoflower Strain Seeds
Madalyn Ross, Customer
Madalyn Ross, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Silver Haze Autoflower Strain Profile
41 reviews for Silver Haze Autoflower
Origin of the Silver Haze Auto seeds
Silver Haze Auto gained discovery in the 60s, with its origin being areas in South America, Mexico, Thailand and Southern India. Cannabis enthusiasts appreciate these seeds as one of the top Sativa varieties, especially since it continues to pass on its genetics to others like the Super Silver Haze.
General details about Silver Haze Auto seeds
Any grower would benefit from cultivating Silver Haze Auto because the difficulty of the process is relatively easy, and the plants are quite resistant to attacks; therefore, you can be sure of high yields.
The making of this hybrid is delicately unique. It has taken a lot of studying, care and perseverance to breed the legendary parental origin of Solver Haze and develop these profound cannabis seeds that have enhanced growth patterns, faster flowering period, resistance to disease and insane yields.
Germinating Silver Haze Auto
If you wish to cultivate Silver Haze Auto seeds for sale, you first need to understand the following germination steps crucial for the paper towel technique.
- First, collect all the necessary materials for the process, including your seeds, paper towels and a plate. Also, make sure you have access to enough moisture to use throughout the process.
- The second step is to put moisture into the paper towels. However, the humidity should not be excessive to make the paper towels drip.
- The third and fourth step includes placing the paper towel on a plate and then the seeds on top, making sure to leave ample space between each Silver Haze Auto cannabis seed.
- You should then cover the seeds with an additional paper towel adding moisture if needed.
- After making sure that the paper towel is damp and not wet, place the plate in a warm and dark chamber: This could be a drawer.
- Constantly check on your seeds, adding moisture to prevent them from drying up. After 20-120 hours, your seeds should have sprouted. You may then transfer them into the soil.
Growing Super Silver Haze Auto Seeds
Some of the factors to think about before starting to grow these auto flower seeds include:
- Vertical space: You should ensure that there is plenty of vertical space. Moreover, you may need to install additional lamps on the side to ensure that lower parts of the plant receive ample illumination necessary for growth.
- Also, when transferring your plants into a growing medium after germination, be sure to use higher pots that will accommodate growth. Using smaller pots may inconvenience you in the future, forcing you to transfer your plants to bigger pots, which might be stressful to your plants.
Silver Haze Auto FAQs
How long does Silver Haze Auto take to germinate?
These auto flower seeds should take almost a week to germinate.
What is the Silver Haze Auto-flowering time?
9-10 weeks is the average flowering period of Silver Haze Auto seeds.
How long does it take Silver Haze Auto to grow?
It can take your seeds up to 3 months from the time they sprout to harvest. If you grow your Silver Haze Auto plants indoors, expect high yields of up to. Growing Silver Haze Auto outdoors will offer to deliver outcomes.
Does Silver Haze Auto grow better in hydroponics or soil?
If you are a novice grower, cultivate Silver Haze Auto in organic soil: Organic soil has lesser pH fluctuations than hydroponics. However, if you wish to have plenty of growth, hydroponic media are great, but you need to pay extra attention to your plants to ensure that they are thriving.
How tall does Silver Haze Auto grow?
Silver Haze Auto plants do not grow to a very tall height. For this reason, it is convenient to grow the house indoors. However, it is essential to pay attention to specific growing tops to ensure higher yields when cultivating this medium-sized plant.
Where is the best place to buy Silver Haze Auto in the USA?
Premium Cultivars offer the most viable Silver Haze seeds that produce high yields.
Are there any other names for Silver Haze Auto?
There are no other names for Silver Haze Auto.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
Their website is user-friendly and ordering is a breeze
Great customer service, fast shipping, and high-quality seeds.
I was very impressed with these seeds, outstanding results every time, a great choice for an experienced grower.
I have been blown away by the quality and professionalism of this seed bank. The seeds arrived quickly and in perfect condition, leading to a high germination rate and healthy plants. The customer service was also excellent, with prompt and helpful responses to all my questions. I will definitely be ordering from this seed bank again.