|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
Mimosa Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Finnegan Chavez, Customer
Finnegan Chavez, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Mimosa Feminized Seeds
Origin of Mimosa Seeds
Known as “Purple Mimosa,” Mimosa is a cannabis breed created by crossing Clementine with Purple Punch seeds.
Germinating Mimosa Cannabis Seeds
Premium Cultivars recommends using paper towels to fast and quickly germinate your Mimosa feminized seeds. With this procedure, you will be able to grow the seeds successfully. Use the following 9-step paper towel method:
- Start by prepping your materials by filling a basin with water and getting your tools ready.
- After that, soak your paper towels in the water. Remove any extra moisture by wringing them out.
- While one towel is covering the dish, you should use the one to wash it.
- Avoid crowding the seeds by placing them in an organized method on the cloth.
- You’ll need a second towel if you want to keep your seeds safe. Towels should be moist but not mushy; avoid adding extra water.
- Look at the plate to see whether there is any water before putting the towels down and moving on. If there’s any remaining, drain it.
- You can store the plate in a drawer or a closet.
- The seeds should be planted in the earth so that they may sprout. Germination should be complete from 20 to 120 hours. Add water often to keep them from drying out. Remember to keep a close watch on them.
- Place the sprouting seeds in a potting soil or growth medium.
Growing Mimosa Cannabis Seeds
In temperate areas, Mimosa thrives in both outdoor and interior conditions, making it a versatile plant. It’s worth the wait since the plant takes 8-10 weeks to reach full maturity and blossom. If you want to ensure the best possible development quality, the Mimosa variety will benefit from soil rich in nutrients. Because the Mimosa plant requires a lot of nutrients, be sure to give it plenty of rich soil or supplement it with minerals already present. Increase your chances of obtaining the most excellent yields level by doing so.
Staking is an excellent way to keep the weight of the buds off the branches of Mimosa, which may reach heights of 100cm-180cm (3-6 feet). If you choose to grow Mimosa outside, be aware of its strong aroma. Mimosa may generate 500-600gr/m2 under perfect circumstances, making for a plentiful crop.
How long does Mimosa take to germinate?
If you’re using paper towels to germinate your Mimosa seeds, give them approximately five days.
What is the Mimosa flower time?
If you choose to grow Mimosa indoors, it will take approximately nine weeks to flower, while outdoors, it will be ready to harvest mid to late October.
Does Mimosa grow better in hydro or soil?
In temperate areas, Mimosa thrives in both outdoor and interior conditions, making it a versatile plant. However, the Mimosa variety will benefit from soil rich in nutrients to ensure the best possible development quality.
How tall does Mimosa grow?
An excellent way to keep the weight of Mimosa buds off the branches is to stake them since they can grow between 100cm-180cm in height (3-6 feet).
Where is the best place to buy Mimosa in the USA?
Premium Cultivars, an online retailer of autoflowering and Feminized cannabis seeds, is an excellent option if you’re looking for Mimosa cannabis seeds.
Are there any other names for Mimosa Feminized?
Mimosa is also known as Purple Mimosa.
Mimosa Feminized Seeds FOR SALE
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!