Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Larry OG Strain Seeds
Stephanie Mcfarland, Customer
Stephanie Mcfarland, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Larry OG Strain Profile
51 reviews for Larry OG
Larry OG Feminized seeds origin
Larry OG Feminized seeds originate from California. The seeds are known for their legendary genetics, as they are a breed of the original OG Kush cross SFV OG. Larry OG Feminized grows to an impressive size.
Larry OG Feminized seeds overview
Larry OG seeds Feminized is an Indica dominant hybrid. Larry OG Feminized has a myrcene level of 6% as its primary terpenes.
Germinating Larry OG Feminized seeds
Although there are numerous ways to germinate Larry OG seeds Feminized, Premium Cultivars recommend the paper towel method. This is an easy-to-follow, nine steps process as follows.
- Choose the materials: In this step, you should have your Larry OG Feminized seeds, water, plate, paper towel, and tweezers ready.
- Wetting the Paper Towels: Soak the paper towels in water, then wring them to get rid of excess water.
- Place the damp paper towel on a plate: Put one of the moist paper towels on the plate, and hold the other for later use.
- Place the seeds on the towel: Place your Larry OG Feminized seeds on the damp paper towel while leaving at least an inch between the seeds.
- Cover the seeds: place the other paper towel on top of the seeds to cover them before storage. You may add extra water if need be, but don’t go overboard.
- Confirm that there is no excess water: Lift the paper towel from the plate to ensure that there is no water dripping from the bottom.
- Put the plate in storage: Place the plate in a drawer or a warm, dark space with enough airflow.
- Let the seeds sprout: You should leave the seeds for 20-120 hours to germinate. Check them regularly to ensure that they are moist.
Plant the seeds: as soon as you notice the Larry OG Feminized seeds have sprouted, move them to the potting soil.
Growing Larry OF Feminized Seeds
Larry OG Feminized is a breeze to cultivate. The seeds do best when grown in a controlled setting, as opposed to growing outdoors. In return, you can control its height as these seeds are known to grow quite tall. Ensure to feed the plants regularly and confirm that the temperatures are ideal for fast growth.
The seeds take eight weeks Larry OG Feminized flowering time. When grown indoors and with proper care, you can get up to 19 ounces of bud and 16 ounces when grown outdoors.
Larry OG Feminized FAQs
How long does Larry OG Feminized take to germinate?
The seeds take 20-120 hours to germinate.
What is Larry OG Feminized flowering time?
Larry OG Feminized takes eight weeks flowering time.
How long does it take Larry OG Feminized to grow?
It takes nine weeks after flowering for Larry OG Feminized to get ready for harvesting.
Does Larry OG Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
These seeds grow well in both hydro and soil but do best in hydro.
How tall does Larry OG Feminized grow?
Larry OG Feminized can grow up to 1.5m tall.
Where is the best place to buy Larry OG Feminized seeds?
You can quickly and conveniently make your order for Larry OG Feminized online. Search for Larry OG Feminized seeds for sale near me and choose the most credible seller based on price and reviews.
At Premium Cultivars, you can trust us for quality Larry OG Feminized seeds. Contact us to make your order.
Are there other names for Larry OG Feminized?
Yes, it is also referred to as Lemon Larry.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
They always have a great selection and I’ve never been disappointed with the results.
The yield was amazing, thank you for the top-notch seeds.
I had a great experience with this strain, the yield was impressive and the quality was great.
The plants were strong and the yields were abundant, I’m very impressed with these seeds.