Caryophyllene, Limonene, Pinene
30 in – 78 in
3 – 6
7 – 8 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
BUY Hindu Kush Autoflower Seeds
Origin of Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds
Breeders originally discovered Hindu Kush Auto seeds in the traverse mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan, known as the Hindu mountains, which they are named after. They are a result of breeding the original Hindu Kush with ruderalis genetics. After evolving and withstanding harsh mountainous conditions, they made their way into various parts of the world, including America. Hindu Kush is believed to have been circulating among U.S. cannabis users as early as the 1960s. Since these seeds were first introduced into the market, they have gained a lot of prominence and attracted a large fan base. Hindu Kush Auto seeds have then passed their genes onto other hybrid seeds.
Description of Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds
Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds grow to become beautiful plants that grow to a height of about 100 cm to 130 cm with plenty of lateral, stretched-out branches. These Autoflower seeds produce high resinous buds that develop a shade of purple over time.
Germinating Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds
Like the more significant part of cannabis seeds, Hindu Kush Auto seeds germinate similarly to other cannabis seeds. There are numerous seed germination methods, but the paper-towel method has consistently been the most effective, and we strongly recommend using it in the germination process.
To achieve better results, follow the instructions below:
- Collect all of the materials necessary for successful germination. It is necessary to have water, Hindu Kush seeds, paper towels, tweezers, and two plates.
- Soak the paper towels in water for a few minutes before wringing them out.
- For the following steps, place one paper towel on a plate and the other in your hand.
- Place the Hindu Kush Auto seeds on the towel using tweezers and make sure they are moist. To avoid getting it too wet, use a spraying gun when adding water.
- Place the second paper towel over the seeds and check underneath the plate for any leftover water before covering with the second plate.
- Check on the seeds every 18 to 24 hours to ensure they are in the ideal germinating conditions and environment.
Growing Hindu Kush Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Hindu Kush Auto seeds are easy to grow; their autoflower genetics make them preferable for first-time growers. Once they have sprouted into plants, they do not require much attention since they are highly resistant to mildew, mold, and other pests and diseases. They are preferably grown indoors for high-quality yields, but they can also do well in outdoor growing setups. Their short and bushy stature is an advantage in interiors with low ceilings.
Outdoors, Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds thrive in warm climates with plenty of sunlight. Hindu Kush seeds take about 7-9 weeks to flower. They are bushy and grow vigorous and long branches. These Autoflower seeds produce highly resinous buds with purple and dark green hints before they are fully mature. Harvesting usually takes place in the early weeks of October. Trimming and pruning will significantly increase their yield during the late vegetative growth and some parts of the flowering period.
Hindu Kush Auto cannabis seeds FAQs
How long does it take for Hindu Kush Autoflower to germinate?
These Autoflower seeds take roughly 72 hours to germinate when they are subjected to their right germinating conditions.
How long does it take for Hindu Kush Auto to flower?
They take about 7 to 9 weeks to flower and develop rich buds.
How long does it take to grow Hindu Kush Auto?
They take an average time of about 8 to 10 weeks to be ready for harvest.
Does Hindu Kush Autoflower grow well in Hydro or soil?
These Autoflower seeds can be grown outdoors, indoors, and even hydroponics setups but are preferably grown indoors for high-quality yields because of their short stature that is suitable for the indoor environment.
How tall does Hindu Kush grow?
The seeds grow to a height of about 100cm to 120cm
Where is the best place to buy Hindu Kush Seeds in the U.S.?
Customers interested in Hindu Kush Auto seeds should browse through our website to find the best seeds and then place their orders online.
Are there other names for Hindu Kush Auto?
These seeds are sometimes referred to simply as the ‘Hindu Kush.’
Similar to this strain
Hindu Kush Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!