Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
G13 Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
Mariam Schaefer, Customer
Mariam Schaefer, Customer
- Indica strain
- High yield
- High cannabinoid
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
G13 Autoflower Strain Profile
38 reviews for G13 Autoflower
G13 AUTO Auto Cannabis Seeds Origin
A Indica cannabis seed, G13 Auto is also known as “G-13” or “G Thirteen,” and are the subject of several urban legends. Some claim that the CIA, FBI, and other government agencies procured the finest cannabis cultivars from worldwide. In the late 1960s, scientists at the University of Mississippi used a top-secret facility to create a slew of new super hybrids. A single cutting of this plant was allegedly freed and mass-produced by an unidentified technician. Even if the tales aren’t real, G13 Auto is a powerful tool that can do amazing things.
Germinating G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds
If you wish to germinate the G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds, Premium Cultivars advise using the paper towel method. Follow these nine simple steps to make paper towels in no time.
- Germinating G13 Auto cannabis Seeds at home requires tools like tweezers, paper towels, water and plates.
- Soak a couple of paper towels in water before you start cleaning. Ring out the moist paper towels to get rid of them.
- Always keep a spare roll of paper towels on hand in case you run out.
- Using a piece of cloth, distribute your G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds. To get the most outstanding results from your cannabis plants, plant the seeds about an inch apart.
- Using the first towel, gently cover the seeds with the second towel. If you need more water, go ahead, but don’t add too much.
- Lift the paper towels to examine any stagnant water on the plate below them to check for further moisture.
- As soon as you’re done using the plate, put it away in a cabinet or drawer. The only thing that matters is that it’s somewhere warm and dark.
- Maintain a constant moisture level in the seeds for the first 20 to 120 hours of germination to avoid drying them out.
- Now that your G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds have sprouted, it’s time to plant them in potting soil.
Growing G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds
G13 Auto seeds can be grown either indoors or outdoors, depending on your preference. More control over things like water and light is possible indoors. Raising it in the open air, on the other hand, is quite convenient and can be done at any time of year. Growing G13 Auto Seeds is a little bit of a challenge, so you’ll want some help. Fortunately, if you decide to plant the G13 Auto variety, the output is more than enough and considering that you may harvest quickly throughout the year, it’s well worth the investment.
When picking a potting soil, look for one that’s light and airy but low in nutrients. Pick a potting soil that includes peat moss and perlite, divided into two components and a half-part of vermiculite. As a result of its flexibility, G13 Auto Cannabis may also do well in a small growing space. It would help if you had enough soil mixture to fill an 11-liter cloth container. Using a germination tray, move seedlings 1–2 weeks old to their permanent location—alternatively, direct-sow seeds directly into the final container.
The G13 Auto cannabis is a hardy plant, but it only thrives at certain temperatures and humidity conditions. To determine your level of success, consider the following factors:
- The ideal temperature range is between 18°C and 21°C.
- During the vegetative stage, the humidity level should be between 50 and 60%.
- Humidity levels should be 40% or above during flowering.
G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds Conclusion
If you’re looking for top-notch cannabis seeds, G13 Auto seeds make a strong case. They make being out in public more enjoyable, and you may find yourself more chatty and eager to socialize as a result. Reduces stress and promotes serenity.
G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds FAQs
How long does G13 AUTO Auto take to germinate?
G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds should sprout within 72 hours of soaking if maintained in a dark, damp place.
What is the G13 Auto flower time?
This variety should start blooming anywhere between 10-12 weeks.
How long does it take for G13 Auto to grow?
These seedlings only need a few weeks of growth before they are ready to be harvested!
Does G13 Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
When it comes to choosing between hydro and soil, the soil is the clear winner. Consider choosing light and airy one that is low in nutrition. Thanks to its flexibility, G13 Auto-flowering cannabis may perform well in a confined growing space.
How tall does G13 Auto grow?
G13 Auto can only reach a height of 30 to 78 inches, so they’re perfect for small spaces. They’re ideal for growers that wish to keep a low profile due to their propensity to blend in.
Where’s the best place to buy G13 Auto in the USA?
Premium Cultivars, the largest seed bank in the United States, has the best G13 Auto Cannabis Seeds available today. G13 Auto Cannabis comes in various sizes, and wholesale cannabis is available for those who wish to buy in quantity. Premium Cultivar has the highest-quality seeds at the most affordable prices.
Are there any other names for G13 Auto?
G13 AUTO is also referred to as “G-13” and “G Thirteen.”
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
They were all cultivated indoors using FF nutrition five times, mid-flower molasses for a month, and weekly cal-mag.
My g13 auto arrived in two days and in a very covert manner. No doubt, I’ll make another purchase.
G13 seeds make the best present! My wife loved them.
One of the best seeds I’ve ever tried is this one. It is not excessively resinous and is simple to grow.