Myrcene, Ocimene, Terpinolene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Durban Poison Autoflower Seeds
Durban Poison Auto Origin
Durban Poison Auto seeds are an improved version of the original Durban Poison. These Sativa-dominant seeds have a relatively short flowering time as they grow fast and tall but with an impressive yield. Durban Poison Auto structure resembles that of the legendary original Durban Poison with abundant side growth.
During the vegetative stage, the Durban Poison Auto seeds tend to take longer compared to other Autos, making them reach higher heights. The buds are highly resinous and grow large, featuring that unique, celebrated Durban aroma. Durban Poison Auto seeds tend to perform well when grown outdoors, but they can still do well outside. Many growers will prefer growing these seeds outdoors because they grow taller, which may be too demanding for the indoor grower. That being said, Durban Poison Autoflower seeds are high-performing.
Germinating Durban Poison Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
You can use the paper towel method to germinate the seeds before planting them in your chosen growing medium. If you want the seeds to germinate fast, try to soak them first for about 48 hours so that you soften the shell and allow water to get into the embryo quickly. Follow these steps to grow your Durban Poison Auto cannabis seeds.
- Obtain the materials needed, including Durban Poison Auto seeds, water, paper towels, a plate, and tweezers.
- Get the paper towels and dip them in water so that they are moist. Make sure you squeeze them to drain off any excess water. Your seeds need only be wet but not soggy.
- Place one towel on the plate’s surface, where you will place the seeds.
- Get the Durban Poison Auto seeds and place them on the towels you’ve just put on the plate. Ensure they are adequately spaced, about an inch apart, so that they are not overcrowded.
- Use the second paper towel to cover up the seeds. At this point, add more water, ensuring that the seeds are not very wet.
- Look to see that no excess water is standing on the plate’s surface. Lift the towel and what is on the plate surface. If there is excess water, try to drain it off.
- Allow your seeds to germinate. It will take up to 120 hours for the taproot to emerge.
- During the germination period, keep checking so that the seeds don’t get dry due to lack of water. So you will be adding more water as you go.
- After seeing the taproot emerge, get the seedlings and transfer them to potting soil or any growing medium you prefer.
Growing Durban Poison Auto Cannabis Seeds
Whether you are a beginner or a veteran grower, you will find Durban Poison Auto seeds easy to grow. The seeds are an excellent choice for professional growers who would want to see results at low costs. The seeds have a high resistance to pests and diseases and performs in outdoor environments. With their medium stature but explosive resin production, Durban Poison Auto seeds will produce a massive yield. It is also possible for growers to grow these seeds indoors without needing to grow lights, particularly if they live in a sunny environment with long dark periods of at least 12 hours every day during the winter season.
Durban Poison Auto Seeds FAQs
How long does Durban Poison Auto take to germinate?
Give it around 3 to 5 or so days for the seeds to germinate. If you soaked them before placing the seeds in the paper towels, they might sprout fast.
What is the Durban Poison Auto flower time?
Durban Poison Auto seeds flower in about 7 to 9 weeks.
Does Durban Poison Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
You can grow the seeds in different setups; however, they do better when grown indoors in a controlled environment. You can grow your Durban Poison Auto seeds in either hydro or soil, but because of their size, consider growing them in a larger pot, preferably 10- liter pots.
How tall does Durban Poison Auto grow?
The seeds can grow to reach a high of 78 inches or even more, particularly when grown outside.
Where is the best place to buy Durban Poison Auto in the USA?
For growers seeking Durban Poison Auto cannabis seeds for sale, they can find them at premiumcultivars.com, an online store that brings a variety of cannabis seeds for sale. You can even purchase the feminized Durban Poison seeds in this shop.
Are there any other names for Durban Poison Auto?
Another name for Durban Poison Auto is AutoDurban Poison seeds.
Durban Poison Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!