Caryophyllene, Limonene, Linalool
> 78 in
1 – 3
7 – 8 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Do-Si-Dos Autoflower Seeds
Do-Si-Dos Autoflower origin
Do-Si-Dos is a well-balanced indica-dominant cultivar that hails from the legendary Girl Scout Cookies heritage. It was developed by combining Face Off OG and OG Kush Breath.
Germinating Do-Si-Dos Autoflower seeds
We suggest that you always follow these step-by-step germination instructions to make sprouting your cannabis seeds as easy as possible and offer you the best chances of optimal success:
- Gather all of the necessary materials ahead of time: cannabis seeds, a few sheets of absorbent paper towel, a dinner plate, water (distilled or bottled), and a pair of forceps.
- Working on a table or sideboard is an excellent option. Wet the paper towels slightly and set one square on the platter.
- The paper towels should be damp but not completely saturated. If they become wet, wring them to drain the excess water.
- Place your cannabis seeds with an inch of spacing between each other using the tweezers.
- Now, it is time to cover the seeds with another paper towel. Beforehand, ensure it is still moist.
- Raise the paper towel and seeds combo carefully to remove any excess water from the plate. Return the paper towel and cannabis seeds carefully.
- Place your plate in the drawer or bottom of a closet for 24-120 hours. You are aiming to recreate the conditions wherein the seed would grow in soil. Thus, a cool, dark location is best.
- Inspect to see whether your cannabis seeds are sprouting daily and if the paper towel remains moist, add water if it is not.
- Your Do-Si-Dos autoflower seeds are ready for transplanting once they have developed a strong, robust taproot.
Growing Do-Si-Dos Autoflower seeds
There are numerous factors in your favor when it comes to growing Do-Si-Dos auto. She is not a picky variety. All she needs is a little TLC (Tender Loving Care) now and then to get the most out of her. Her autoflowering influence makes her tenacious, and she could thrive in various circumstances, making her suitable for those experiencing growth troubles.
While cultivating Do-Si-Dos Autoflower is simple, she still demands the same level of care and attention as other autoflowering varieties. Early in her growth cycle, she reacts nicely to some trimming and LST (Low-Stress Training), particularly if you wish to limit her height. Growing to about 100 cm inside, Autoflowering Do-Si-Dos seeds are perfectly adequate for a discreet growing endeavor, even when placed in a tight place.
With a reduced life cycle of 65-75 days (after germination), plants will be available for harvest in no time. Indoors, yields of 600g/m2 are possible, which is a significant harvest for a plant of this stature.
Plants permitted to thrive in an outdoor setting will undoubtedly benefit from the natural warmth and sunlight. You will be compensated with harvests of roughly 120g per plant if you maintain her watered and well-fed.
Overall, Do-Si-Dos Autoflower is a lovely plant to look at. Despite her diminutive size, this cannabis is incredibly stunning. She is a true show-stopper, with stunning purple, yellow, orange, and green colors. Throughout her flowering stage, trichomes develop a thick, icy covering all over the plant, indicating her eligibility for harvests.
Autoflowering Do-Si-Dos seeds
Do-Si-Dos autoflowering seeds is an indica-dominant cannabis cultivar with traits comparable to its parent, OGKB; a GSC-phenotype. This variety is a visual delight, with dazzling trichomes, brilliant pistils, and lime green and lavender leaves.
Do-Si-Dos Autoflower FAQs
How long does Do-Si-Dos Autoflower take to germinate?
Under proper germination conditions, Do-Si-Dos Autoflower seeds will germinate in one to five days.
What is the Do-Si-Dos Autoflower flower time?
Autoflowering Do-Si-Dos seeds have a reduced blooming phase of 8-10 weeks.
How long does it take Do-Si-Dos Autoflower to grow?
From seed to harvest, Do-Si-Dos autoflower takes about 65 to 75 days to grow. However, this reduced grow time does not imply you should anticipate low yields. In fact, it yields up to 500g/m2 indoors, with even better yields expected outdoors.
Does Do-Si-Dos Autoflower grow better in hydro or soil?
Your Do-Si-Dos Autoflower plants can thrive in both soil and hydro setups. However, most experienced growers prefer hydro as autoflowers cultivated in these setups will develop faster and taller because of the regular feeding of water and nutrients.
How tall does Do-Si-Dos Autoflower grow?
Autoflowering Do-Si-Dos seeds develop into tall plants, reaching a height of 78 inches and above.
Where is the best place to buy Do-Si-Dos Autoflower in the USA?
Relax. You do not have to go through all the hassle to buy Do-Si-Dos Autoflower cannabis seeds. As an American cannabis brand, Premium Cultivars offer a lot more than only the finest-quality auto seeds for sale. Working with cannabis professionals allows us to provide assistance and support at every stage of your growing journey.
Are there any other names for Do-Si-Dos Autoflower?
Do-Si-Dos Autoflower is also referred to as ‘Dosi,’ or Do-Si-Dos #6.
Do-Si-Dos Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!