Caryophyllene, Limonene, Myrcene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
8 – 9 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Tahoe OG Strain Seeds
Skyla Mccann, Customer
Skyla Mccann, Customer
Tahoe OG seeds produce explosive yields making them one of the best value-for-money cannabis seeds on the market!
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Tahoe OG Strain Profile
26 reviews for Tahoe OG
Germinating Tahoe OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Different germination methods exist for Tahoe OG Kush Feminized, but Premium Cultivars request you consider the paper towel method. It is a superior germination method and easy to adhere to, often considering fewer than ten steps.
- In the beginning, you will need to get all the things you need to germinate your Tahoe OG seeds, including tweezers, water, a plate, and paper towels.
- Start by soaking the seeds for about 14 to 18 hours, and then go ahead to wet the paper towels by dipping them in water. Make sure you wring or squeeze them to remove excess water. You don’t want the seeds to be soggy.
- Get the towel and place it on the plate and keep the other to use later on.
- Place Tahoe OG cannabis seeds on the towel you’ve placed on the plate. Ensure the seeds are spaced about one inch apart.
- Get the other towel and use it to cover the seeds. If need be, add more water, ensuring that the seeds are not too wet.
- See if there is excess by lifting the towels. If you find there is water on the plate, ensure you drain it out.
- Get the plate holding the seeds and place it in some warm, dark place, perhaps the cupboard or, say, the drawer.
- Give around 20 to 120 hours, sometimes even more, for the taproot of the seeds to come out or sprout.
- Make sure you keep on checking the seeds as you wait for them to germinate. Once they have come out, you can move them to a growing medium.
Growing Tahoe OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Once the seeds germinate, it’s time to transfer them to your preferred growing medium. You can use grow them indoors or outdoors. Avoid touching the roots of these seeds as we mentioned that Tahoe OG is very sensitive and requires much attention. Also, try to avoid the roots from getting exposed to light for a lengthy time. When planting it in the hydroponic medium or soil, place the seedling root down into the hole.
You can first plant the seedlings in a plastic cup if you intend to get the seeds to a larger pot after growing bigger. It will prevent you from having to pull them up as it tends to stress the seedlings.
If you have grown the Tahoe OG Feminized cannabis seeds indoors, ensure that you place the lights about two feet high from the soil or growing medium and continue raising them as the seeds continue developing, maintaining the same distance. However, if you are using fluorescent lights, you can place them closer to the seeds. Beginning around the second week, you can add nutrients if you have grown them in a sterile hydroponic medium; however, if it’s a soil medium, add nutrients starting the third week.
Tahoe OG Feminized Cannabis Seeds
If you are experienced in growing cannabis and want seeds with a lemon, pine aroma, Tahoe OG Feminized is a great choice. For the inexperienced grower, these seeds can present many challenges at first, but you can still give them a try, but make sure that you follow the germination and growing tips properly.
Tahoe OG Feminized FAQs
How long does Tahoe OG Feminized take to germinate?
It will take up to seven days for these seeds to grow, but sometimes, it may take longer. To allow the seeds to germinate first, consider soaking them for up to 18 hours before placing them in the paper towels to soften them.
What is the Tahoe OG Feminized flower time?
Tahoe OG seeds take about 60 to 65 days to flower.
Does Tahoe OG Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Tahoe OG Feminized cannabis seeds tend to do better when grown in hydro, especially indoors where you can control the environment. However, it still does well in soil, but you should pay attention to nutrients and water.
How tall does Tahoe OG Feminized grow?
The seeds grow to a medium height.
Where is the best place to buy Tahoe OG Feminized in the USA?
Buy Tahoe OG Feminized seeds at premiumcultivars.com. This online shop brings you quality cannabis seeds, including autoflower seeds and Tahoe OG Feminized cannabis seeds for sale.
Are there any other names for Tahoe OG Feminized?
Tahoe OG Feminized is also referred to as Tahoe OG Kush or original OG Kush.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
This strain is a dream come true, high yields and amazing quality.
I was pleasantly surprised by the results, top-quality seeds and excellent customer service.
Always a pleasure to do business with, thanks for the top-notch strains.
I was hesitant to order from an online seed bank, but this one exceeded my expectations. The customer service was helpful and responsive, and the shipping was fast and reliable. My plants are already showing strong growth and I am excited to see the results.