Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
< 30 in
3 – 6
8 – 9 weeks
3, 6, 12, 24
Northern Lights Feminized
Madeleine Hinton, Customer
Madeleine Hinton, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Northern Lights Feminized Seeds
Northern Lights Feminized Origin
Regardless of its name seemingly linking it to the Nordic Fjords, the Northern Lights strain originated from Thailand and Afghanistan. Some people also suggest that Northern Lights seeds were first cultivated in Washington and later spread to the Netherlands in 1985.
Germinating Northern Lights Feminized Seeds
Any experienced Northern Lights cannabis seeds grower knows the importance of using the right and effective germination methods when cultivating your cannabis seeds. That is why Premium Cultivars often recommends that all cannabis growers use the paper towel method. This method is a straightforward and affordable germination method, and additional tools are required. Below are some simple guidelines on how the paper towel method works:
- Get your Northern Light seeds, a couple of paper towel sheets, a bottle of distilled water, a clean plate, and a pair of sterilized tweezers.
- Dip two of the paper towel sheets in water and gently drain them of dripping water.
- Arrange one of the moist towel sheets on top of your plate.
- Carefully pick your Northern Light strain seeds with your pair of sterilized tweezers and gently place them atop the paper towel.
- Neatly arrange the cannabis seeds while leaving at least an inch of space between them.
- Cover them with the remaining paper towel sheets and store them somewhere warm and dark. A drawer or a cupboard will suffice.
- Leave them for 24 hours.
- Every 24 hours, check to make sure that they are well-hydrated. You can add water as needed.
- Once a healthy taproot sprouts, use your pair of tweezers to transplant them to their growing medium as they are ready for planting.
Growing Northern Lights Feminized Seeds
Growing Northern Lights feminized seeds is usually an easy process – even to newbies. This is because this strain is a feminized cultivar, which means the probability of growing male plant species is extremely unlikely. Moreover, they have a short blooming phase of between 45 and 50 days.
Similar to most other Indica-dominant variants, the Northern Lights plant is naturally relatively small in size- great news for growers that have inadequate space within their garden. When cultivated indoors, it can reach maximum heights of around 80-130 cm and generate 500g per square meter planted.
Meanwhile, when grown outdoors, it can reach enormous heights of 150-200 cm and generate around 600g per plant.
Feminized Northern Lights Seeds
In addition to its quick flowering duration, Northern Lights cannabis seeds produce an easy-to-grow plant that delivers pleasing and durable high sensations. Additionally, Northern Lights strain seeds are an award-winning cultivar. Get started today with this amazing Indica by visiting Premium Cultivars, where we stock a wide selection of premium quality Northern Lights seeds for sale.
Northern Lights Feminized FAQs
How long does Northern Lights Feminized take to germinate?
Northern Lights feminized seeds can take a maximum of 1-5 days to germinate fully.
What is the Northern Lights Feminized flower time?
On average, the Northern Lights’ flowering time is around 7-9 weeks.
How long does it take Northern Lights Feminized to grow?
The time it takes for your Northern Lights seeds to grow fully is dependent on how big you want your cannabis plants to grow. Generally, Northern Lights feminized seeds take at least 2 months to bloom. Thanks to its Indica-dominant nature, the vegetation stage usually lasts between 3-6 weeks.
Does Northern Lights Feminized grow better in hydro or soil?
Northern Lights cannabis seeds can grow well in a hydroponic or soil medium. However, if you are a first-time grower, it is advisable to pick the soil growing medium method- for maximum yielding results.
How tall does Northern Lights Feminized grow?
Thanks to their Indica-dominant nature, Northern Lights feminized seeds grow into short, manageable cannabis plants of around 5 feet tall.
Where is the best place to buy Northern Lights Feminized in the USA?
The best quality Northern Lights seeds for sale can be found at Premium Cultivars.
Are there any other names for Northern Lights Feminized?
The Northern Lights strain is also known by other names, including CI #5 f1 (a numeration that stands for its phenotype), while F1 means it’s the first hybrid. Some people also refer to it as NL.
Northern Lights Feminized Seeds FOR SALE
Download our free guide here and start growing cannabis like an expert Now
- Avoid rookie mistakes when starting out
- Get exclusive tips from our expert growers
- Learn how to optimize your setups
- Guides for indoor & outdoor grows
- Maximize the potential of your seeds
- Completely free, DOWNLOAD NOW!
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!