Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
|Strain Type|| |
30 in – 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
1 – 3
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
Blue Cheese Autoflower Cannabis Seeds
Moriah Chaney, Customer
Moriah Chaney, Customer
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
BUY Blue Cheese Autoflower Seeds
Blue Cheese Auto Origin
The Blue Cheese Auto seed is an Indica-dominant hybrid that is commonly believed to have originated in Europe, where the breeders of Dinafem seeds crossed an Auto Blueberry and a Cheese Autoflowering. This later resulted in a perfect combination of two unique strains – Cheese and Blueberry. Additionally, the resulting plant had unique genetics that provided a small size and a quick blooming rate.
Germinating Blue Cheese Auto Seeds
With several germination methods available for Blue Cheese auto seeds, planting them can be quite easy even for beginner cannabis growers. However, Premium Cultivars usually advises cannabis growers to adapt to the paper towel method when germinating their cannabis seeds.
The paper towel method is arguably the easiest and cheapest cultivation method as no additional tools are required. Below are some quick steps on how the paper towel method works:
- You will need your Blue Cheese auto seeds, a couple of paper towels, a dinner plate, a bottle of distilled water, and a pair of sterile tweezers.
- Dip two of the paper towels in water and gently drain them of excess water.
- Place one moist paper towel onto the dinner plate and take your Blue Cheese seeds and neatly arrange them on the towel leaving at least an inch between each one of them.
- Put the other wet paper towel on top of your cannabis seeds and add water to keep them well hydrated
- Check to ensure that there is no free-standing water underneath the plate.
- Place the place in a drawer, cupboard, or somewhere warm and dark.
- Leave the seeds for 24-120 hours and remember to keep them moist.
- Regularly check on your Blue Cheese seeds every 24 hours.
- Once a health taproot protrudes from the cannabis seeds, carefully transplant your seedlings with the help of your tweezers to their growing medium.
Growing Blue Cheese Auto Seeds
Growing Blue Cheese strain seeds is quite a delightful experience. Thanks to its Ruderalis genes, cannabis-growers are assured to grow a plant that is not only beginner-friendly but also, low-maintenance, quick flowering rate, and is naturally resilient to mildew, mold, and disease.
The Blue Cheese plant normally grows to maximum heights of 3.5 feet with a number of lateral branches. Although it will not require much vertical space, it will certainly require more lateral space. When grown indoors, it is advisable to use hydroponics with an SOG setup or planting in the soil to increase your yield and harvest to approximately 1.31 ounces per square foot planted.
Meanwhile, if grown outdoors, planting is only done once after the last frost ends and begins harvesting by early April. This often results in reduced yields of around 5.3 ounces per plant.
Blue Cheese Auto FAQs
How long does Blue Cheese Auto take to germinate?
Blue Cheese auto seeds normally take a maximum of 1-5 days to germinate.
What is the Blue Cheese Auto flower time?
Blue Cheese seeds have a blooming time of 7-8 weeks
How long does it take Blue Cheese Auto to grow?
They can take 10-14 weeks to be ready for harvesting if grown indoors.
Does Blue Cheese Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
Blue Cheese seeds can grow well in either a hydroponics setup or in soil.
How tall does Blue Cheese Auto grow?
Blue Cheese strain seeds grow into small/mid-sized cannabis plants reaching maximum heights of 1.5m.
Where is the best place to buy Blue Cheese Auto in the USA?
You can get premium-quality Blue Cheese seeds for sale at Premium Cultivars.
Are there any other names for Blue Cheese Auto?
No. Blue Cheese Auto does not have other names.
Blue Cheese Autoflower Seeds FOR SALE
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!