Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene
|Strain Type|| |
> 78 in
|Yield (oz/ft2)|| |
3 – 6
|Flowering Time|| |
7 – 8 weeks
|Harvest Month|| |
|Pack Size|| |
3, 6, 12, 24
|Seed Type|| |
Trainwreck Autoflower Strain Seeds
Elian Dalton, Customer
Elian Dalton, Customer
- High yield
- Mid cannabinoid levels
Feminized Cannabis seeds
HLVD Free Cannabis seeds
MAJOR CARDS ACCEPTED
Delivery within 3-5 days
Trainwreck Autoflower Strain Profile
41 reviews for Trainwreck Autoflower
Trainwreck Auto Origin
Trainwreck seeds are a 4th generation Autoflowering hybrid strain resulting from the cross between a 3rd generation Autoflowering line and a Trainwreck elite. Its parent strains are Afghani and Thai, both known for their high stature.
Germinating Trainwreck Auto Seeds
Growing beautiful Trainwreck seeds is a fairly easy process that is suitable for growers of all experience levels. The journey to plush flowers and high yields begins with germinating your Trainwreck Auto seeds appropriately. At Premium Cultivars, we recommend the paper towel method for its ease of use and affordability. The required tools can easily be found at home and the process only involves the following easy-to-follow 9 steps:
- Select and prepare the required materials. You will need your Trainwreck Auto cannabis seeds, paper towels, 2 dinner plates, purified water, and a pair of sterilized tweezers.
- Next, place your paper towels in a basin filled with the distilled water then wring them out of excess water. You want them moist but not dripping with water.
- Place one of the towels on a dinner plate, keeping the other towel and dinner plate close for later use.
- Take your Trainwreck seeds and arrange them on the wet paper towel on the dinner plate. Place them so that there is at least a one-inch space between each seed.
- Cover the arranged cannabis seeds with the second paper towel. You can add some water to ensure the towels and seeds remain moist, but remember, they should not be too wet.
- Lift the lower paper towel to check for stagnant water on the dinner plate. If you find standing water, drain the plate without disturbing the setup
- Cover the setup with the other dinner plate and place the plates in a warm, dark location such as a cupboard or drawer.
- Leave your Trainwreck Auto cannabis seeds for 20 to 120 hours, checking them regularly to ensure they don’t dry out but remain moist.
- When your seeds sprout taproots, they have germinated and are ready for planting. Use your sterilized par of tweezers to pick them up and transplant them into your preferred growing medium.
As you can see, the paper towel method involves 9 very easy-to-follow steps that you can do from the comfort of your home, without need to buy supplies. It is the best germination method to use.
Growing Trainwreck Auto Seeds
Trainwreck Auto strain seeds don’t require a lot of special attention to produce high yields. In fact, you can get a great produce without using any training techniques on your plants! That said, using an LST technique to space out your plants’ canopies could increase tour harvest. You should also consider growing your plants in 12-liter pots for maximum growth.
The Trainwreck Auto strain can grow well both indoors and outdoors, flowering in around 8 weeks. The plants can do well in high altitudes but growers in lower areas can enjoy up to 2 or 3 crops per growing season. To take advantage of this, you must start the next crop a couple of weeks before harvesting the previous crop. Indoor, expect yields of between 350 to 500 grams per meter squared planted.
Auto Trainwreck Seeds
Trainwreck Auto cannabis seeds are the result of blending a superior 3rd generation Auto line and an elite Trainwreck . They are fast flowering, produce abundant trichomes and dense buds, and have that characteristic intense earthy, fruity, and citrusy aroma of most Indica strains. If you wish to experience all the joys of this reputable strain, buy Trainwreck Auto seeds for sale from Premium Cultivars and get started on your planting journey today!
Trainwreck Auto FAQs
How long does Trainwreck Auto take to germinate?
If you use the paper towel germination method, your Trainwreck Auto strain seeds should germinate within 20 to 120 hours or 1 to 5 days.
What is the Trainwreck Auto flower time?
The Trainwreck Auto strain has a relatively short flowering time of 7 to 9 weeks.
How long does it take Trainwreck Auto to grow?
Since they are Autoflowering plants, Trainwreck plants grow very fast and can be harvested all year round.
Does Trainwreck Auto grow better in hydro or soil?
Trainwreck Auto plants will thrive in any medium but soil growing is preferred in order to maintain the strain’s terpene profile. You can try a hydro setup when growing indoors for faster growth.
How tall does Trainwreck Auto grow?
Your Trainwreck Auto plants will grow to around 78 inches in height.
Where is the best place to buy Trainwreck Auto in the USA?
Premium Cultivars is one of the most reputable cannabis sellers in the US and you can get premium quality Trainwreck Auto seeds for sale from our online store.
Are there any other names for Trainwreck Auto?
Trainwreck Auto does not go by any other names.
Visitors who viewed this product also viewed
Enter our Giveaway
We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. Sign up NOW!
Make sure to follow our account on Instagram @premium_cultivars for an extra entry!
This strain is amazing, high yields and easy growing, couldn’t ask for more.
The quality of these seeds is unbeatable, I always get great results.
I was hesitant to order from an online seed bank, but this experience has changed my mind. The customer service was top-notch and the shipping was fast. The plants are growing strong and I am looking forward to a successful harvest. I will definitely be a returning customer.
I was pleased with how simple it was to grow and the great yields, perfect for a beginner like me.